Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Motherhood the High and Low lights....

I felt a proud tearful moment watching the first of many school programs as James spotted me in the crowd and waved with a big smile across his face. These moments of pride and joy make it all worth it!!!!






(Find the whitest face....that's my James :) )





On the flip side (talk about an emotional roller coaster)...my heartstrings were tugged as a held Jessica down as she received 3 stitches tonight. Brendan and her were having fun spinning on a computer chair when Jessica fell off and into the corner of the dresser. Pour thing!! It didn't deminish her spirits in the least though, I was chasing after her all throughout the "Instacare" waiting room. She broke the poor doctor and nurses hearts with her she charm just before we had the hold her down. I took me, 2 nurses and a doctor....she's a fighter!! :) She still is a beauty; with character now!! :)







The Stitches

2 comments:

Allyson said...

Oh how awful for you and Jessica! It's hard enough watching kids get shots - I can imagine the pain of watching them get stitches.

On a happier note, James looks so cute! I love all the kids' ears! How adorable!

Linda said...

Poor Jessica! And poor Mommy! Nothing bleeds like a head wound...I'm so glad you are all okay, Love you guys-Aunt Linda