Sunday, August 16, 2009

School Days are Here Again

Well it's hard to believe that summer is coming to an end once again. On the 20th James will begin the 2nd grade. This year he has a male teacher and is super excited about it! I hope he will help motivate James to try harder at his reading. :)

Brendan will begin Kindergarten on the 27th. I can't believe he's that old. I'm hoping things go okay. He has said all of 4 words to his Sunday School teacher at church, so I'm just hoping he'll talk to his Kindergarten teacher.

Jess is enjoying her beautiful newly pierced ears and flower earrings. (Mom convinced Dad because Jessica decided to cut her hair and Mom had to fix it with what Dad called the "English Boy cut".)
She's still every bit a princess though!! :)

Bryce...well...at 9 months he's completely content with just sitting up and making no effort to turn to his knees :)...and you know what...I'm okay with that. :) I figure the more time I don't have to worry about baby proofing again the better. lol :)

3 comments:

Brousseau Family said...

Love love love the pictures! We've been wondering what you guys have been up to! Look forward to the soccer days when we get to see you guys every week again!

Linda said...

Summer goes by WAY too fast for my taste and Maddie's. We are NOT excited to start school on Monday. Maddie has ballet FIVE days a week, plus volunteering at the hospital, YW and two other montly clubs. We have not yet figured out where to fit piano and violin lessons...Summer has been great! Love your summer pictures. Such a cute family! Love you guys!

Gramma Joy and Grampa Todd said...

Thanks for sharing all the wonderful photos! I love your new hairdos :) (It looks like both you and Jessica got hair cuts!) And, I like the new blog background, too! Good luck to all with the new school year!