Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Adventures in Motherhood

Lightbulb Moment:

Is there really a point to picking up toys...they just keep appearing! :)

It's worth it:

The other night I read a book to James in which the names of many rear animals were named. At the end of the book it showed how many where endangered and or extinct. We then spent the next hour on the computer researching and reading about the most endangered animals. As I was tucking James in bed when he asked if we could say a prayer for the endangered animals. I said sure. He then said a prayer blessing the endangered animals to get on the non-endangered list and that people would stop killing them. It brought a tear to my eye. After he asked if I thought that some people would stop killing. I said I think so.

Bless his heart!!! I am so glad that he shares the same love Sean and I have for animals.

1 comment:

Linda said...

What a sweet and tender heart he has!